Friday, 8 April 2011

Question 6!

The first piece of technology I used was of course a digital camera, though we had difficulties with the quality, and keeping a steady hand, leaving us with some unusable shots and some that were filmed the complete wrong way round, leaving us to rotate them and leave them in even more poorer quality.

Garage band was used to produce the film's soundtracks, which was a simple and easy thing to do, and I learnt that I would definitely use it again.

The editing software we used was iMovie, which did encounter some problems, such as not being able to rotate clips, and not being able to add effects to them fully, because of the poor film quality and the lack of diversity of effects their actually were. We ended up using another version of iMovie purely just to rotate one clip, which was a hassle to our timing and to our end result, leaving that shot somewhat squashed and not nonprofessional looking.

No comments: